What version of RSLogix to connect to SLC 5/05?

dilkep

Howdy,
I'm using a PC with a touchscreen connected via Ethernet to a SLC 5/05. We currently have RSLinx 2.41 & RSLogix 4.10.01. I think the Linx is ok for Windows XP but not sure about the Logix. What version do I need? Thanks for any help.

5/05, or XP

RSLogix 500 Version 2.10 first supported the SLC 5/05.
RSLogix 500 Version 5.20 first supported Windows XP.

Current version available for download is Version 6.00 RSLogix500, and Version 2.41 RSLinx.

Similar Topics

I have a .pwx file for a Modicon PLC. Need to upgrade to Allen Bradley PLC using Studio 5000 Anyone know of a way to open the .pwx file to view...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm very new to programming with absolutely zero schooling in this field and pretty hands off training in my new role, it's been fun...
Replies
Views
I have received a project of converting an existing SLC 500 program to a Productivity 3000 program. My question is there a tool to help achieve...
Replies
Views
Like in the subject, I can't connect to the PLC, the Who active shows nothing just like RSLinx, you can see it in the attached picture. Its been...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Using a Micro1400 thanks to its DNP3 capability. DNP3 spec requires syncing PLC to a UTC source. However, my local HMI needs to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom