Setting Default Path in RSLogix5, 500, 5000

evilpig

I'm looking for a way to set the default path for RSLogix5, 500 & 5000 when a new user logs on to one of our programming PC's. We are currently using (CPR7) on both XP & 2K. It currently sets it to the new users My Documents directory & would like to set it to say "c:\Projects".

For RSLogix5 and 500 open RSLogix then click on tools then click on options (see pic). Not sure about RSlogix5000 I don't have that software.

path.jpg

Thanks for your reply. I was looking for an automatic way of setting both the 'Project files Search Path' & 'Directory to Hold Libraries' options automatically to ie 'c:\Projects' when a new user logs on to the machine. The reason is I am upgrading some of our older PC's to new ones. The logon script onto the domain sets the users 'My Documents' directory to a server directory if available or the 'Documents and Settings' subdirectory of the user if there isn't one. In either case if the user makes a change to the program and doesn't change the path, it doesn't save the program to the correct directory on the PC.