omron instruction

yazan83

I'am working on omron CQM1H ,an error appears when i use differentiate Up down for the contact,i want to activate the set and reset instruction on cantact rising edge .what can i do ?
thank u for help

As gtsupport stated, the differentiated contact is only available on the CS1/CJ1 processors.

On C series you can use the DIFU or DIFD. This is how it works.

This:

omrooon1.JPG

Would be the same as this:

omrooon2.JPG

acually c-series OMRON they have DIFU and DIFD intruction or you can use @set or @reset.. if you use CX-programmer software you can find how to use that instruction from help button

Yazan83 you should check you original post on this question as we have already provided the answer on your C-series post
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=34531&goto=newpost