hwconfig equivolent for step5

douglail

i have a client on the other side of the continent who has an S5 PLC, and i need to know the model of the S5 PLC he has in the machine. i can't call him at the moment.

i DO however have the step5 project that is on that PLC.

what i need to know is this:
is there an equivolent function in the step5 software that can tell you details about the PLC and equipment referenced in the program. (like hwconfig in step7)

any ideas?

douglail said:
i have a client on the other side of the continent who has an S5 PLC, and i need to know the model of the S5 PLC he has in the machine. i can't call him at the moment.

i DO however have the step5 project that is on that PLC.

what i need to know is this:
is there an equivolent function in the step5 software that can tell you details about the PLC and equipment referenced in the program. (like hwconfig in step7)

any ideas?

About the only clues as to type of hardware would be in DB1(type of comms available), the configuration DB