FAL Question

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I'm using a FAL on a Control Logix platform. I'm multiplying 30 values by 0.1 and then putting the result in a different array. Works fine, but my question is how do I start at a different value in the array. So instead of multiplying MCM1.DATA.WRITEDATA by 0.1 through 30 registers, how do I start at MCM1.DATA.WRITEDATA[30] in the expression I'm using?

TIA,

Greg

Forgot Screenshot...

Here

FALSHOT1.JPG

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Just a question regarding the conversion of FAL element addressing between a PLC-5 and Logix5000-series processor. In the...
Replies
Views
I have a timer array and need to 'copy' the .acc's to another array. This is part of data analysis being requested so there is a lot of copy and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out an instruction. What does the MOD do in a FAL instruction. For instance I have an expression in the FAL...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, I am attempting to get a panelview standard 1000e too communicate completely with a 1756-L83E through a 1756-DHRIO card and...
Replies
Views
We just completed the conversion of a PLC 5/80 to a 1756-L8x processor. The old 5 program had numerous MSG instructions sending data to/from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom