logix 5 rev issue

mopumike

Hi all, I have lost the programing PC hard drive. My problem is that our turbine controls program is in RSLogix5 ver 4.10, I can only find the disc to load ver 3.22. We had a service agreement up to about 5 years ago and we are now intending to purchase the latest rev. I am in urgent need of downgrading the existing programs from 4.10 to 3.22. to get the descriptors etc.anybody out there can help us???

Your Rockwell representative can help you. A new tech connect support contract will be less expensive than buying the software, and it will get your software updated. You can probably get the tech connect support contract set up and upgrade instead of downgrade faster than you can do the downgrade.

There are good reasons for maintaining a current tech support contract. You have, unfortunately, discovered one of those reasons the hard way.