Profibus to Indramat CLM V1.4

Manglemender

Hello people,

I'm experiencing a problem getting an Indramat CLM V1.4 to sync up on profibus DP on Power Up; it takes too long to sync up on profibus. The addition of a CP343-1 Lean module to the PLC rack seemed to slow things even further. It takes about 80 Seconds to sync up with the DP master. After the initial delay, it works just fine.

Master is S7 315-2DP at 1.5MBaud address 2
Slave Indramat CLM V1.4-LAP-01VRS address 5
No other slaves.

Has anyone else experienced / overcome this problem?

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I am new to the S7-300 and the whole Profibus communication. And I just wonder that can you connect a S7-300 module to a Beckhoff Bus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom