Does anyone make programs to micrologix 1000?

josesaucedo

Does anybody make programs to a micrologix 1000?
I have a machine that lost the program and now I have to find the way to reprogram it.
I've been trying to do it myself, but I took only the basic and intermediate class and I'm having a lot of problems programing it?
I think I have to use some advance functions that I did not see and don't know how they work.
Would be anybody interested on doing this for some money?
Let me know.

Thanks.

send the requirement & functionality

my email ID : [email protected]

josesaucedo said:
Does anybody make programs to a micrologix 1000?
I have a machine that lost the program and now I have to find the way to reprogram it.
I've been trying to do it myself, but I took only the basic and intermediate class and I'm having a lot of problems programing it?
I think I have to use some advance functions that I did not see and don't know how they work.
Would be anybody interested on doing this for some money?
Let me know.

Thanks.

This is a very simple machine.
It is a vinyl frame welder with a push button and an emergency stop button.
These are the steps:
  1. Press and release push button: right head moves forward and locating plate comes in at the same time, after 2 seconds, back head closes.
  2. Press and release push button: back clamps come down.
  3. Press and release push button: front clamps come down.
  4. press and release push button: back head opens, after 2 seconds the locating plate goes out, after 2 seconds a heat plate comes in, after 2 seconds back heads closes again, after 2 seconds an external timer is activated (ON delay) ( the heat plate has to be in melting the vinyl frame for 20 seconds) after the 20 seconds are complete, the back head opens again, after 2 seconds the heat plate goes out, after 2 second the back head closes again, after 2 second another timer is activated (ON delay for 20 seconds) Once the 20 seconds are complete, the back and front clamps go back up to their original position, then after 2 seconds, the right and back head go out to their original position and the machine is ready to start a new cycle.
  5. If the e-stop is pressed at some moment of the cycle, everything should cancel and go to its original position.
* The back head cylinders are the only ones that have proximity switches and they read only when the back head closes.

If you need more information let me know.

Thanks.

Jose.

You got a schematic, any electrical drawings, etc.? Post them here or email them to me and I will post them then we can see about developing a program. Definitely need an I/O list describing the devices being used.

Thank you guys, I will look for the schematic, but let me tell you that it is not a complete schematic, it has only couple of pages that does not give that much details.
Thanks again for your help.

Jose.

Provide all the details you can especially all the I/O devices, exactly what they are etc. and what points they are connected too. Explain what heads, clamps, and plates mean to the process.

Your description above needs to be more descriptive, are there different push buttons for each process? If so describe how they are labeled.

Why can't the process just go through a complete cycle without the need to press so many buttons?

Using external timers because of a need to adjust time(s)?

I'm sorry for the delay.
This is an LG PLC, I'd like to download the new program to a Micrologix 1000.
welder3.JPG

These are the I/O of the PLC.

I/0 (P00) Manual/Automatic switch
I/1 (P01) Foot switch
I/2 (P02) E-Stop
I/3 (P03) Corner Cleaning Select
I/4 (P04) Profile Clamping
I/5 (P05) Heating plate feeding
I/6 (P06) Head feeding
I/7 (P07) Head Horizontal moving
I/8 (P08) Locating Plate Feeding
I/9 (P09) Clean Out Corner