Manufactures contact address of electric actuator.

drspanda

Dear All,

I need to buy electric actuator and its spares of a actuator installed here....the actuator is supplied by german party and I have very few details of this actuator and some help in locating the manufacturer and their email address would be of great help.

the details are:

1. Manufacturer............Schimpf Antriebs- und Regeltechnik GmbH D-71111 Waldenbuch

2. Type....................90sec/90deg, 40 N-m, 230V/50Hz, with feedback signal 4-20mA

3. Time for 90deg travel.............90 sec

4. Torque..........................40N-m

I have tried in internet to locate but I could not because of language problem and many sites support german only.

Advance thanks.

I found this info via Google's "translate this page" service:

SCHIMPF GMBH ANTRIEBS- AND REGELTECHNIK
Street address: BONHOLZSTR. 18
ZIP / Town: 71111 WALDENBUCH
Phone: 07157-20706

Hopefully the phone number will be of help.

🍻

-Eric