Pico Gfx Issues With Counters

HITECHKC

I Have An Application Where I Am Applying Various Colors To A Moving Block Of Product. Input 1 Recieves A Pulse From A Prox Switch. I Need To Activate Output 1 At 2 Pulses, Output 2 At 4, Output 3 At 6, Output 4 At 8 Pulses, And Reset At 9 To Start Over.
Having Trouble Reseting The System. Any Guidance Would Be Most Helpful And Appreciated. I Know I Need To Use The Marker Words But Just Dont Have A Grasp Of The Heirarchy. Previous Plc Experiance Is On Honeywell Hc-900 Systems Whole Different Animal) Thanks K.c.

Well, I am not a Pico expert, but looking at the Pico GFX, I would use Input 1 to trigger a Counter. You should have 32 counters, C01 to C32, so you might use Counter C01 for this. Then add the following additional rungs:

If C01 = 2, then turn on Ouput 1 (Use the Comparator instruction CP01 and Set Output 1).

If C01 = 4, then turn on Ouput 2 (Use the Comparator instruction CP02 and Set Output 2).

If C01 = 6, then turn on Ouput 3 (Use the Comparator instruction CP03 and Set Output 3).

If C01 = 8, then turn on Ouput 4 (Use the Comparator instruction CP04 and Set Output 4).

If C01 = 9, then Unlatch all outputs (Use Comparator instruction CP05 and the Reset function on Outputs 1 to 4).

Last edited: