rs logix 5000 firmware

king1964

Whilst upgrading firmware to an allen bradley processor (1756-l55/A ) lost power to pc. does this cause a fatel error or can the processor be saved?.:mad:

Depends on the status of the PLC after powerup. If the PLC has a solid red ERROR light on or if you cannot see the processor in the PLC rack or directly through RS-232 then you will probably need to send it to Rockwell for replacement. Otherwise you should be able to re-download the firmware. Good luck.

Similar Topics

I am working for a client and currently installed on their computer studio 5000. they need to give me a backup file on their plc with rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
I am working for a client and currently installed on their computer studio 5000. they need to give me a backup file on their plc with rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
Hello Gentlemen, I am having this weird issue. I can see the controller on Rslinx via ethernet. when I open the RSlogx 5k, open RSWho, I still...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have just spent 8 hours trying to figure out why we are having trouble with some of our AOI's. we are using version 33.01 Studio...
Replies
Views
I want to update the firmware 15 to 20 on a ControlLogix 5561 Processor, Cat series 1756 L61 B. Is this possible? There are other components...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom