Restart command for s7-400

Bobbeh

Just wondering are there any blocks that can initiate a warm or cold restart on a s7-400 cpu.

I have found blocks that can call the restart on remote cpu's

SFB19 Start com_func
SFB20 Stop com_func

but I would like to be able to get a single cpu to restart itself if I set a certain bit high for example.

Thanks

How about using a PLC output to control a relay feeding the CPU power supply through n/c contacts ?

Thanks thats a good suggestion.

Am I write in thinking that would be a warm restart as retentive datablocks would still have their values.

Is there anyway I could get the plc to do a cold restart. It can be done from simatic manager so I was wondering if there is another way to do it.