Embed live video in RSView32 displays

andyonafognak

Does anyone have any experience in embedding live video from Rapid Eye Multimedia systems into RSView32 displays? How about any live video feed? We would like to be able to view the operator controls and the video feed in the same display.

Rapid Eye has an Activex control that shows up in the list in RSView32 but i cannot get it to work. Whenever i test run the display i get a solid color box. I have set events and used the invoke command with methods as well.

Thanks.

did you ever get this to work ? I was thinking of an on board camera that rotates with the machine and showing the image as part of the operator interface, at the time, rockwell was quite vague about the ability to this (about two years ago)
Ron

Similar Topics

Hi I'm trying to embed a Tag into the text field of a 'Multistate' Tag in Crimson 3.1. Is this at all possible and if so what is the syntax to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post! I am trying to embed a web browser into my application to enable us to watch live feed of our AXIS IP Camera. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Using Tia Portal v14 and a KTP400 Basic PN, is there a way to embed a tag value into a text list item? I would like to create a selection list...
Replies
Views
I have 2000 recipes I need to display on a PanelView. To accomplish this I would like to use an index navigate through the recipes. The recipe...
Replies
Views
I have a view SE project where I have a 3rd party device with a diagnostice web page and I want to embed that webpage into the SE project but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom