Ge-fanuc 90/30 Programing Software

ford

Hi, I Am Not Familar With Ge Plc What Is The Name Of The Programing Software Used For The 90/30 Series.
Thanks,

There have been several names.

When the 90-30 was first introduced, the programming software was called Logicmaster 90. That was a DOS application, but it will run under newer operating syatems, including XP.

Logicmaster was eventually replaced by VersaPro software.

VersaPro was replaced by Proficy Machine Edition software. You might also see Proficy Machine Edition called Cimplicity Machine Edition. Proficy Machine Edition is the programming software that GE Fanuc is selling today.

You might also find references to a software package called Cimplicity Control or simply Control.

Proficy Machine Edition can import program files that were originally created with either Logicmaster, Control, or VersaPro.

If you have PLC with older firmare versions, there may be compatibility issues with Proficy Machine Edition software. None of them are severe.

There have been several names.

When the 90-30 was first introduced, the programming software was called Logicmaster 90. That was a DOS application, but it will run under newer operating syatems, including XP.

Logicmaster was eventually replaced by VersaPro software.

VersaPro was replaced by Proficy Machine Edition software. You might also see Proficy Machine Edition called Cimplicity Machine Edition. Proficy Machine Edition is the programming software that GE Fanuc is selling today.

You might also find references to a software package called Cimplicity Control or simply Control.

Proficy Machine Edition can import program files that were originally created with either Logicmaster, Control, or VersaPro.

If you have PLC with older firmare versions, there may be compatibility issues with Proficy Machine Edition software. None of them are severe.

Have you link where can this software free download

I haven't worked with that in several years but the local dealer is very helpful. He gave me a full version that lasts for several days.
Enough to make a BU or changes.