Hitachi H200 Special Memory Area

markdyk

Hi,

I'm modifying a PLC program from a Hitachi H200 PLC. I have only the upload. To make the program readable i'm applying symbols to the project.

The problem is that they used addresses which seems to be special memory bits. They start at address R78B and end at address R7BE. I searched the internet for a manual, but coulnd't find the addresses that i'm searching for.

Does anybody know where it is used for?

if it is like the s10/2a...

The R addresses are just non-retentive bits. They can be addressed individually Rxxx or by word RWxxx.

True, I knew that, but these addresses are in a range far away from the range that is used in the program.

I thought it could be special addresses like R7E3 which stands for the First_Scan bit.

Some addresses in the range R78B-R7BE are only used as contact and not as output or argument.

They are not special internal bits. They are just R bits right at the very end of the range. Special bits start at R7C0.

thanks

Hazey