Programing robots

Fanuc offers classes at Rochester Hills MI. I have attended one of them and it was outstanding. I believe you can register for free on their cRc website. There you can access the training schedule and a limited number of engineering bulletins. I am not sure if you need a robot F-number to do so.

They don't give away manuals or training though. We just spent over $200 for a PalletTool manual that we were missing our most current revision.

I have not found any online resources either. I have looked for forums too, with very few active topics out there, none of which were useful to me.

Let us know if you come up with anything good.

I know nothing about other brands.

Good Luck
Paul

Similar Topics

Hello, I have Guard PLC 1600 by Rockwell Automation (it has been obsolete by them but still in the market and works fine). I need know if this...
Replies
Views
I got DL06 AutomationDirect PLC to program with DirectSOFT6. It is a simple machine (40 in and 20 out, all digital), few valves, a simple conveyor...
Replies
Views
Please suggest me programing cable for omron plc sysmac model no. Cpm2a
Replies
Views
hi all, I am a PLC beginner.trying to learn how to program on my own at home. I am about to purchase a training kit online and just needed some...
Replies
Views
please suguest me the cable names of following urgent 1) programming cable for PLC nexgenie 2000 model 2) PLC nexgenie 1000 model NG16DL
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom