Encoder Wago 750-634 & CLX

PaulF

Hello everybody,

I am having problems, trying to get the Cycle Duration information from my Encoder module. I am using a CLX 5561 and a Prosoft Modbus module MV156-MCM. The encoder I am using is an incremental encoder with signal A & B connected 2048 pulses/rev.

The problem I am having understanding the Cycle duration byte information.The cycle duration is split across three bytes, which change values when I rotate the encoder I have, but when I stop rotating the encoder the information in the three bytes all go to 1 until I start to rotate the encoder.

The Control byte of information that I am writing to the module is set with Bit 1 set to 1 RD-PERIOD.

Many Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I would really appreciate your help here: Does anyone have a Siemens TIA Portal FB for the WAGO 750-637 32-bit encoder? If I had the time...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Dears, i am trying to change the series of encoder from A to B, but the program do not has this option (Rslogix5000, 20.06 the old encoder was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an incremental encoder (ABZ signals, 360 ppr (so 1440 counts per rev)) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom