S7 Resetting a range of flags/Outputs

pouch

I have used SFC80 from the S7 library to reset ranges of flags and outputs on a 315DP program. The CPU rejected the blocks with the SFC80 function in them. A friend who works for Siemens reckons its probably a version problem.

Question, what methods are best used for resetting ranges flags and outputs. The client insists on ladder.

Regards

Pouch

Hej

Have you tried the FC 82 from the "TI-S7 Converting Blocks" lib.

Best Regards
Jesper

What parameters did you assign to SFC80 ?

SFC21 can be used to fill memory areas, e.g.

fill0099.JPG

Last edited:
Pouch...I hate to state the obvious...did you check online to see whether SFC80 is in your CPU?

It may not be available on your CPU...but I doubt it.

Nick

Hi all,

The parameters used:

SA m0.0
N 12
RET_VAL mw80

From what I've read it should run on an S7 315.

Reading the document properly it looks like value for SA should be a pointer i.e. P#M0.0.

Regards

Pouch

Last edited:
Hi,

Try the following;

A M 100.0 //Condition to carry out reset
JNB _001
L 0
T ID 100 //area to reset, Can be Q, M or I area.
T QB 100 //Use Byte Word or Double word
T MW 10
_001: NOP 0