Siemens OP7 program

katratzi

We have a machine that is using a 313C plc processor, connected
through Profibus (I think) to an OP7 HMI. I need to change the way some of the numeric data is dislayed on the screen (rescale these values), and also to change some of the text on the LCD display. I do not have the
OP7 source file, but I do have the PLC source file. Am I out of luck? Will I have to write another OP7 file, or is it possible
to do necessary changes in PLC?

I think you are out of luck. I don't think you can upload from an OP7. I'm not sure on the newer OP77 if an upload is possible.

Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays to be politcally correct.

Similar Topics

I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
Q1. I want to upload the program from one OP7 and then download to another OP7. Is it possible? Q2. I install a CP5613 PCI card in a PC to provid...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who had a faulty Siemens OP7. They sourced a replacement. They have the original program. I downloaded the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping we still have some Siemens Old hardware Gurus on here. We are trying to support one of our long time customers. Who have obtained...
Replies
Views
We have a customer with a very old piece of equipment (circa 1999). That has a OP7 Siemens HMI unit. Their current unit has gone down, and are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom