S7 SDB 2002 Error

sohwel

Hello,

I have a problem with downloading to PLC with my S7 V5.3+SP3. The screenshot is the error message I got when downloading. anyone have this problem before?

Regards

Error_when_download.PNG

I had the same problem with downloading SDB a few times. When working with distributed IO the reason is interpretation of GSD file by Step7, it newer happend with older versions of Step7. Let us know more about your HW Config, so then I think someone could help you.

Hi guys

Ive been a long time reader, with not much to say yet :)

Great forum.

Was wondering if anybody has a answer to this question? Im having the exact same problem.

I have a 400 Station with distributed IO.

When I do the HW config, it allows me to download it once. I can go online and everything. As soon as I change the HW config and/or try to download anything again, it downloads about 75%, and comes up with the same error message as in the first post. Then I also cant download any blocks from my program.

I then have to take my batteries out, dip the power, and then I can download the hardware again, but only once.

When Ive downloaded the hardware the first time, I can download all my blocks from my program, and they download fine all the time if i DONT load system data. If i load system data then it also bricks itself and I have to erase the whole PLC again.

I am past frustrated with this! hehe

Does anybody by any chance maybe have some information that I could try? It would really be much appreciated

Many thanks

Couple of things to try if you've run out of options......

Do a File > Save As and check the reorganisation(slow) box.

Open your hardware config, press CTRL-ALT-F11 then save and compile.

Reviving thread because I couldn't find an answer:

What does pressing "CTRL-ALT-F11" in the Step 7 hardware config do exactly?

Install SP4 for V5.5 if you don't have it.

From HW Configuration, download and install HW Updates.

Make sure you have the correct firmware version of your CPU selected from the hardware catalog.

Try an overall reset (if this is a new CPU you are trying to install and download!) and download the HW config again.