WinCC

HellO!!
I have pc panel 677 and s7-cpu 313c! I have already did project on pc panel 677 and cpu 313c! Now i have 2 simple problems that might be for you peace of cake.
Because my boss wants to see project on web (i suggest him that is better that we used the project in intranet because is more save)
Now i have problem in wincc with data monitor! I have no idea what packet i have to install on server to serve web page on intranet. He wants to see process data in excell and view how the process works on web! I have already made that he can download process data in excell but i know that he could download it from web!I have configured web navigator, shared picture, alarms and other stuff! In IIS I see that web page webnavigator is running! I allso configured internet explorer on client side!
I have no internet security or antivirus on server or client side
I can logon on my server but web page doesn`t come on!
I see my server on intranet
I can download tags (process value) to excell(i have instaled data@monitor server and web navigator server) but i can not run web page!
I have same problem with siemens web demo project!
What kind of software must i install to server to browse my already maded project(process view). Fine would be if you could allso save from web page process value in excell!

Thanks!
Sorry for my bad english!

Hello dajmanpolajzer;

What kind of licence do you have for Web Navigator? generally Siemens provides bundled server + client licences, but make sure there are client licences installed on the client computer:

The WinCC/Web Navigator consists of server components for the Web Navigator Server and of client components that must be installed on the Web Navigator Client computer on the Internet/Intranet. The web-server can be a WinCC single-user station or any station in a WinCC Client/Server configuration. The client makes possible operating and monitoring of an ongoing WinCC project by means of an Internet browser with ActiveX support (for example MS Internet Explorer V6.0 or higher).

Also, have a look at the following FAQ:
https://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&siteid=cseus&aktprim=0&extranet=standard&viewreg=WW&objid=10805600&treeLang=en
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Last edited:
Thanks for your quick reply! I had problems with asp.net! I have reinstall asp.net and I can access website! Now I have small problems with access with client on process pictures! If you have suggestens i would be grateful!
Thanks!!! Have a nice day!