eGATE for Weishaupt burner

JERA

Is there anyone there have the configuration and a program example for Profibus and S7-300 to the eGATE from Weishaupt?
I am on a project where we have to get data from the Weishaupt burners, and in the control cabinet for the burners is the eGATE for Profibus connection – but no configuration sheet or manual.
Have talk to Weishaupt, but only help if we buy there package for the eGATE (configuration sheet, manual and program example) – nice service.

Hi..

Hi...
I have the same problem with eGate. Do you have program example ...S7-300 to the eGate?

Is there anyone there have the configuration and a program example for Profibus and S7-300 to the eGATE from Weishaupt?
I am on a project where we have to get data from the Weishaupt burners, and in the control cabinet for the burners is the eGATE for Profibus connection – but no configuration sheet or manual.
Have talk to Weishaupt, but only help if we buy there package for the eGATE (configuration sheet, manual and program example) – nice service.

A little help

That was an old one. o_O

It was a project I made for a client, and we manage to get some data out of the e-GATE by using a GDS file from Weishaupt for the gate. I only have an first version of the project file, and there is no comment on the data where we transfer from the gate to the program.

I don’t have the GDS file in this copy of project, but I attach a picture of the configuration of the eGATE in hardware configuration. From this you can make the setup of the Profibus node with the correct configuration and get some data from the node to your PLC / program.

Try to contact Weishaupt and get the GDS file and the datasheet for the file from them.

Sorry I can’t help you more

Hi...
I have the same problem with eGate. Do you have program example ...S7-300 to the eGate?

E-Gate setup.jpg