How can I put timer for real value

pullareddy

How can I put timer for real value in simatic S7 300

It means my real value should go every 0.5 sec to ADD_R block for count

Ie. Set is 0.5sec and reset is0.05sec

I want make flow totalizer , I have flow rate as Kg/Hr so I will put multiply block for flow per second and add each second with help of add block so I want give analog input to add block for each second

How often do you want to reset, i.e. how bog will the number get.

My preference would be to accumulate runtime in seconds and then multiply a Kg/Sec factor to get total flow.

But how often will you reset and is the pump variable speed or foxed speed?

Similar Topics

Working on a machine that uses an Allen Bradley micrologic’s 1000 controller. Wondering if there is away to tie in the output to an external...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have an older Panelview Plus and do not have the application . I'm in the process of re-doing the HMI application from...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'll cut right to the chase. This is what I want to do... Green pushbutton is pressed, an output comes on for 2 secs, turns off for 2...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this today. Very likely due to being sick and not thinking straight, plus my inexperience with...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have this exercise to solve, and I tried it with RSLogix micro and work but not as I want. The exercise say: Is this ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom