PV600 (A.B.) file sizes

DairyBoy

Hi All. I need to load a file into a PV600 that will require the upload info to be removed from the application in order to make it fit. The file data is shown below...

pview.GIF

So, does this mean that I have 181274-134431=46843 bytes headroom?
Thanks for your thoughts. DB.

Yes, I believe you are correct. Have you streamlined the application to try to make it fit with upload information?

You know you can remove unused graphics, text objects, and tags, and take advantage of global objects to make the application more compact.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have considered thinning it out a bit; indirect addressing and the like, but there's a lot of it and I'm (as always) pushed for time. The rebuilding in the slc prog would take take some doing; it's not one of mine, and I'd like to avoid (too many) glitches when it's installed. But at least I now know the application's limits. Cheers.