1762-net-eni ser B problem

1_1_1

I have multible ser D eni's that work fine but with this ser b you can't really stay online

the easiest wat to see this is that as soon as online you can't see anything change in the data tables not even the time

any sugestions

I had the same issue a couple of years ago. The ser. b was junk. You can send it in and have it upgraded to the new series to fix the problem.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what type of thermister for the CJC on a 1762-IT4 thermocouple card? I have searched everywhere and can not find. I can not see...
Replies
Views
Hi every master,Recently i met a fault about 1762-L40BWA 1,When i get the PLC, The Fault light is lighting, I am not remember the fault message,I...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody and master,I met a problem about ML1200.It is described as below: 1,When i got this PLC,The FAULT light is lighting, My computer...
Replies
Views
I have 1769-IF4 module and 1766 micrologix 1400 series B controller, when connecting Analogue input in module it's showing maximum values of...
Replies
Views
With the ML1100 being a Legacy product, this is something of an academic discussion. I have an ML1100 with two expansion modules - 1762-IF2OF2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom