MSM by RSVIEW SE or RSLOGIX 5000

oscarmr

Debo realizar una comunicacion a movil para enviar sms de un proceso controlado por ControlLogix y RSView SE. Terngo un modem Wavecom para conectar al puerto serie, es operativo y a traves de PC funciona.
Alguien puede ayudarme a conocer como realizar esto a traves de RSLogix 5000 o RSView.
Gracias

How to do it with a Siemens

Hi Oscar!

I know how to do this very easy with a Siemens S7-200 and a TC35 modem, if it is good for you... Look at www.nubitek.com

If you must do this with the RSLogix 5000, I can send you some spanish links where they tell about the AT commands you need to control the modem.

Regards,

Lorenzo

PD: this an english forum, I don't know if people is going to understand you...
Animo con ello, si tienes cualquier consulta me dices.