Can I get help about ZELIO

They market the Zelio as a Smart Relay, which could be called a limited function PLC, or in some circles a "unitary" or "brick" PLC

Check out the specs and decide for yourself.

Brian.

DEVITG said:
I know Zelio is not a PLC , is any one here that can help me.

It is very likely that someone here can help you with your question -- but not if you don't tell us what kind of help you need... What is your question??

about help on ZELIO

Knowing I can get help here , I post it .

I use Zelio SR3 B101BD ,
24V CC ,
2 dig + 4 ana/dig input
4 relay output .

I want to do a trial period aviable and If when it is over , and the client did not pay for it , cancell the program and show a warning screen .
Of course if I get the payment on term , I will send the client the way to unlock the soft before it show the screen.
I sell a device, but I send it far away from home , so I can not make a visit and unlock it by my self.
If you wonder why I have to take this way to get pay , I must tell you I live in a country where not all people honors his debts.
Normally I got and advanced payment but the rest is pay upon delivery and after a test period, it is normall to do so , but I had had problems , so I want to take care of it.
As I said before , I sent my devices about 800-1000 miles away from here.
My first step is to use a PRESET H-METER , and if the period is over , say 45 day , the progarm will shut off all output , and show the warning message at a screen.
But as I have to supply a way to unlock it , in case the pay on term and or pay after the lock , i think to use 2 inputs the program use and use it in a not normal status.
one input check is the door is open
the other is used to change a way of working.
So I can state OPEN THE DOOR and change 10 times the way of working.
My concern is how to keep the changes both before and after the unlock , disregardind if the shut power off , or stop the program by the on/off option from the front panel.
Of course I apply a password to the program.
I'm doign the firs step , I can post the program here if need.

I think the easiest way to do this is to use a spare input (if you have) and initialise a preset hour meter. Link this hour meter with "and" blocks to all the outputs. Once the time has run out. All the outputs stop from working.You can also write a meesage on the display once it happens....."show me the money"
Once he does tell him to remove the specific output.
This is not very fail safe att all, but if ur client doesnt have electrical skills this should do the trick

to unlock

Hi Chud , that was my first thought , but it will show so crude to say that if the client pay in term.
So I thought to ask to do a simple task ,if they pay on term, mainly as the user are normally person with not any electrical skill , they are scientifics investigators, usually ladies, related with agronomical sciences.
Thanks

Even better. Include a memory card in their price. Its not expensive. Let a preset timer time out and stop the outputs. If they eventually pay. Send them the memory card with proper program.
This wont look so primitve and will work ok

Heres how i would use the Hour meter. Then with the memory card program just take out the hour meter. I would also recommend putting a password on the zelio if ur clients get hold of another clients memory card

my way to lock and un lock

I Chud , I understand very well your way to do it , find attached my way , I just tested and it work .
As you run en SR2 , and I do in SR3 I put is as a image.
As I told you before I can not give the user any more complex order than
OPEN THE DOOR AND KEEPT SO
CHANGE THE LIGTHPERIOD 10 TIMES
then the hourmeter is set off.