Help me:AB logix5562 unsolicited message in Ethernet

mayinyuan

Do me a favor, please! My problem:

I use AB logix5562 with 1756ENBT in slot 1 to send unsolicited message with MSG instruction to OPC client through Rslinx gateway with in a local Ethernet and one hub switch. I configure the MSG as PLC5 typed Write, path as 'enbt,2,192.168.0.17','Cip with source id' checked ,and destination link as 15,source link as 32,destination nod as 77. And also mapped the tag 'nMCSSendBuffe' to n32.I have configured a topic in rslinx, and use 'opc test client' to receive the MSG. But I try 30 times, and can success once. Sometime, the opc test client show the 'sub quality' of the item is good, but when I try again ,the 'sub quality' become bad, and then can not receive data since then. I add items before I trigger the MSG instruction. Form Rslogix5000,I find the prompt of MSG: 'error code 16#001f, extended error 16#0000_0204, Error processing connection related service'. I flowed all what the HELP said, but sometime (few) it worked, sometime (almost always) it can't work at all. How can I do to receive MSG almost always successful? Is it recommended to communicate with Logix5000 right using tag instead of Plc5 typed write? (I try to past a picture to show some inf, but failed.)