Compact Block I/O

poisonfrog

Guys,

I have a Compact Block I/O module 1791R-4B4P that is connected to a Remote I/O chasis. This works correctly, the problem happens when I try to connect Module 1791D-N4CV2X to it. The comm light on the 1791R starts flashing red and I can't communicate with the 1791D module. I know this module is typically used for DNET but I have read that it should be able to do remote I/O also... The 1791D module has the EXP power led green with no status LED light.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Using siemens block to control pressure level. The PV is pressure in Bar and the output is vsd fan speed in %. What I require is when the PV is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I Have only ever used mitsubishi and ASI networks. Could somebody help me with adding some extra Compact block IO to an existing system. PlC...
Replies
Views
I have some experience with Siemens S-7 200 and 300 controllers, and just last week started with 1200 and SCL in which I'm completely new. It's...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a compact (high density) DeviceNet box that I can use on the end of a robot arm? I would mount the box on the End Of Arm...
Replies
Views
My compact logix processor has 15 temp pid loops but looking in the program there is only one pid function block? How can this be? Can you run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom