programmable controller

Doc

Does anyone have any information on this type of plc.
PLE-30P IZUMI DENK CORP. My company has just moved in four machines with these type controllers. ie how to programme them, how to change settings.

The company is Idec Izumi. Some divisions appear to have the Denki after their name. This is not an unusual suffix in a Japanese company name, although I do no know what it means.
They also manufacture a range of relays, timers, push buttons and other control devices. Excellent push buttons and lights. Use them all the time instead of S&S (AB) which are very flimsy and Telemecanique which are OK but not as good.
🍺

G'day Bob,I was interested to hear your comments re Idec Izumi pushbuttons and indicator lights especially in comparison to AB and Telemecanique.How do they compare with price etc and longevity in harsher environments such as chemical washdown in food processing plants?I guess any good wholesaler should be able to lay their hands on them if I was to ask for some samples to try in situ.I'm familiar with their LY2 relays etc but now you got me thinking!
Regards
Mark

The distributor is AVH Electrical Engineering phone (08) 8340 9211 in SA. There are several types available, some with metal rings for protection. I use them in swimming pool boards but that is not food washdown areas. You would have to try them. They are pretty robust compared to the majors but are only at the cheap end of the scale and do not compare with the robustness of the very expensive Square D and Cutler Hammer full metal units. They compare very well with the S&S and Schneider ZB5 types.
beerchug