Dumb question, PV600

DairyBoy

It's been a while since I programmed a pv600 and I can't work out how to set the text colour on say, a gotoscreen push button. I've got an old application open, with coloured background/border (found those), but I just can't find the appropriate attribute tab for the text colour. thanks, db.

Format Inner text
Foreground Color is the Text color.
InnerText.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello folks! Never been here before but I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. I recently got a job at a chemical plant that's...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to stop a search from finding a text string inside a sub-tag name. For example: if I'm searching for "run" ... I only want to...
Replies
Views
Ok so probably a really dumb question. How do I do set a variable equal to a value in ladder? I can't seem to find a ':=' equivalent in ladder...
Replies
Views
So, just to start, I am not an engineer, but a sort-of self taught programmer. And I am familiar with RSLogix-500, but I am just learning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Yesterday I was setting up a 4-20mA scale for a tank level. The tank has a staff gauge and a pressure sensor, and the scaling printed on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom