OP7 displaying problem

apetkov5

Hello!

I have Simatic OP7 (DP) in project (connected to MPI), it works ok except one thing:

When reading actual data from data block (s7 314cpu) and trying to display it on OP there is problem.... i got ##### on display

data in data block is "real" (234.000000e+001 or similar)

Got any advice?

Thanx in advice!

That may be bacause the field isn't big enough to display the real number. Try making the field a little bigger in the HMI project

Similar Topics

I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who had a faulty Siemens OP7. They sourced a replacement. They have the original program. I downloaded the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping we still have some Siemens Old hardware Gurus on here. We are trying to support one of our long time customers. Who have obtained...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am actually trying to bring an old machine back to life. It is set up by a Simatic S5 CPU (95U) and a Simatic OP7. The old OP7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom