micrologix 1200 input 1762 if4 module

mehmetyil_99

Dear Sirs ,

Firstly i am new with using micrologix1200. my question is i have a 1762 IF-4 input module which is connected to my micrologix 1200 processor. When i use this module as an current or voltage input where should i see the value which i gave as an input , for example 6 mV or mA ,i know i should see some numbers between 0-4095 . I mean , what should the address be for input 0 for input 1 ....When i checked I1 - input datafile i do not see anything .

Thanks in advance for your help
Best Regars,

Assuming the IF-4 is your only expansion module, then input 0's raw counts can be found at I:1.0, input 1 at I:1.1 and so on. I do not remember the raw counts for this module, but I'm pretty sure it isn't 0-4095.

Ken

The raw counts will depend on how you have configured your module.
Raw/proportional or Scaled for PID. ( see PDF below for data format values)

Last edited:
Ok but also for this module only one expansion module should i configure this modlue ?? and how i mean form the i /o configuration tab should i configure this 1762 if4 module???

I believe the card you mentioned has 15 bit resolution, so the value will range from 0-32767. If the card is in slot 1 then you should see the values in I:1.0 through I:1.4 I think. If you're looking in your input data file make sure you change the radix to decimal in the popup menu or you'll just see ones and zeros.

Configuration screen:
DataFormat.JPG