Panelbuider help PV550

freepat

I would like hide a push button presently on my PV550 Touch. Can i do that with a read value bit.... I know, i can do that with RSVIEW studio (panelview plus), but with this old series???

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No, but there are workarounds in Panelbuilder32. If there's only one button you want to hide, you could create two identical screens--one with the button and one without. Then use the PLC to control which screen is displayed. Another option would be to use graphics in your buttons and have the graphic of one state be blank. I haven't tried this but I think it would work.

Last edited:
What I have done in this instance is make an invisible button by turning off the Visible checkbox. And overlay it with a mulistate indicator, making one of the states blank with black border on black background.

This gives you a pop-up button. Note that the invisible button will work at all times and you will have to program the PLC to disable its function when you have its separate indicator turned to the off state value.

Paul

Hide PB

Yes u can hide a push button. See the attached picture.
Blue ones are Multistate indicators. And I have push buttons underneath them. You can see one in white. Yellow one is a multi state button. With this set up with the yellow button I can select a device and then use F2, F3, F4, or F8 function keys as push buttons to move that device.
Hope this helps u

Screen.JPG