a to q series migration

KARNO

I want to migrate a Mitsubishi A series plc to q series, but I have monday with spcial relay register for modul link error, its cannot converted, do you havesolution? thx

I do not understand what you are asking.

Did your old PLC include a MELSECNET network? Sounds like a system bit that doesn't convert. Typically it can be deleted, or replaced with proper diagnostic information for new network card.

Have you tried using the FREE conversion tool from Mitsubishi? It will create a report of all potential problems in the conversion of the old code to the new.