autodoors

dowhutchinson

hi there im hoping that someone might have the program to be able to program automatic doors the brand is a tormax and i would like the program to be able to program tep,tmp units if anyhone has anything on this please let me know asap

Ah, the revolving door?

Tormax Australia might be helpful, but I figure the doors should sort of open, and then close. Or close, and then open, or some combination of the two. I can not see how a plc would be necessary to operate them but you may know the reason.

i would like the program to be able to program tep,tmp units

I am not sure what you mean in this statement, so can't help you there. However, the plc is capable of doing pretty much what you would like, it just takes time and patience to develope the program. If you would like, I have done some consulting and would be glad to take a look at your application for you. Let us not transact any business here, Phil requests that we not use the site for business and I respect that. You can look up my profile and send me an email and we can go from there if you like. I would recommend though, that you do this job yourself, or at least do some coding and post it here for advice on whether it looks feasible or not. Your choice.

Back
Top Bottom