PBase Software

randy

Supporting Member
We have an A-B Basic module for communication for a scanner and printer. I have the PBASE software and I was able to upload the program. I need to modify the print size for the Zebra printer we have for the bar code. After downloading the program changes we are no longer able to print the label. I tried to download the program several times and still no luck with the printer. I can also upload the program with no problem.

Is there something that I have to do in order to set this Basic module in run mode that I am over looking?

Thanks

rmonroe

Please get all the manuals relating to this module from AB. There is one on the module itself and one on the BASIC programming. Actually you can do all iteractions with the BASIC module using Hyperterminal but that's another thread.

In addition to downloading the program the module must be placed in the run mode. Also look up the methods of storing the program to its permanent memory and setting it up to automatically run at power up. None of these actions are performed by default.

In manual 1746-rm001_.en pay special attention to the PROG and PROG2 commands.

Last edited:
Pbase

When I download the program file through the terminal on the PBASE software the program toward the end seems like it get's mix's up. I do a "PROG" and I get a "Programming Sequence Failure".

I have the BAUD RATE set at 1200...

rmonroe