Display a message on panelview 1200 from plc5/20E .

dfelinar

Hello everybody,

I have to display a message on panelview 1200 from plc5/20E when a digital input changes its state. The message has to appear at the bottom of the screen and should be something like this '' Hydraulic pump faulty''. Can somebody describe me the steps I have to follow for doing this task? Thank you a lot in advance whatever the answer is.

dfelinar[/QUOTE]

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been lurking here for awhile and can usually find the answers to my problems. I'm doing my first PanelView application using...
Replies
Views
I use PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on a PV+ with PLC5. I need to shows the alarm message of the system on the PV+ (DH+). When alarm 1 is activated, the PLC...
Replies
Views
SLC5/03 & PanelView 300 Message Display/Function Key Process Can anyone explain the display and Function Key program flow between the SLC5/03 &...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, I’m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom