Saia PCD4 with EXOR terminal

G67hu

Hy Everybody!
I'm trying to use EXOR TextTerminal with Saia PCD4 PLC.
I use Deisigner 6.
Must in PLC set communications parameter, or what's is default?
Only PGU port is usable, or port1 to.
I'm trying different setup (speed, parity, bits, stopbits) in terminal, without avail.
I use cabel CA43.
Can anybody help me?

Hi

Saia pcd kommunication ports are by default disabled,except port0 (PGU port)which detects the P800 programming protocol, but may have been set up to an other mode. You have to check program to find out.

You enable ports (protocol,mode,baudrate,delay etc)in software (SASI text) or through PCD SW Configuration (SBUS PGU)

Does the EXOR TextTerminal support Saia SBUS (native Saia bus protocol(Datamode or parity mode) or P800 protocol? You must check that up. Also check cable.

Bardes