communication cable/5/03 proc.

dukeb2006

hello , i am trying to figure out how to comm. with a 5/03 slc processor using the rs232 port...........i can get online with a pic module and i have a serial cable that is labled DP-ABCBL-1 , not sure if those letter are significant.....
i tried using this with a null modem adapter did not work and i was wondering how or if you can do this , thanks for any help..

If the SLC503 supports RS232 then all you will need is a nul modem cable. Cross Tx and Rx over and connect the GND thru.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what software the IDEC FA-2J Controller uses? And what cable is needed to communicate? I can barely find any information on this...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I need to change the configuration on an C200HW-PRM21 PROFIBUS-DP Master Unit and looking communication cable. Any one knows where...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, From experience which is better for field use, 90 deg or straight and why? I a inclined to buy the straight one but started...
Replies
Views
hi i know that it require wire gaure 18 but i just want to know is that posible to use eternet wire as a io communication wire. (because it cheap...
Replies
Views
Hello gents, Is the communication cable for the Lenze 8400 a USB to RS485? And if so can I use the Schneider one? Thanks Kal
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom