E1101 to Q02 - Transparent Mode

Coops

I cant seem to get the transparent mode to work. I have a Mitsubishi (Beijers) E1101 connected to a Q02 CPU on RS232. I then have my laptop connected to the ethernet port on the HMI. In Edesigner the Transparent mode is under Ethernet but still can set it up correctly in GX Developer, theres no option for it so I downloaded some Virtual com port to TCP software to trick it but still no success.

Any ideas?

supporter said:
Hi,

Test with tibbo (3.66), you can download it from:
http://www.tibbo.com/get_dst.php

Make sure that "On-the-fly commands" is disabled and that UDP is used (both in tibbo and in the terminal application).

//Supporter

Thxs but still cant get it to work.

In Tibbo i use the VSP Manager and setup a port as follows:
VSP Name: COM2
TX Error: Auto-discard

Transport Protocol: UDP
On the Fly : Disabled
Conn Timeout: 5
Routing: Client
Mode: On data

Destination Mode: Single
IP Address: 192.168.1.1 (Same as HMI)
Port: 6004 (Same as HMI)

The HMI is setup with transparent mode on the Ethernet Controller with 192.168.1.1, 6004 and UDP.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks