From AEG plc to S7-300 convert

tulip

How can I convert software program from AEG plc to Simatic S7-300 ?
Is there any simply way ? Otherwise must I convert line by line?
Anyone have any ideas?Thanks advance....

That's going to be a total rewrite.

This would be a good excuse to really evaluate the process. Are there any changes that need to be made? Does it REALLY do what it is supposed to do? Are there any bugs that you've just lived with that can be fixed?

The differences between the AEG and Siemens are big enough that even doing a line-by-line conversion is going to be difficult and will likely introduce even more new errors.

You should be more specific in your questions. Such as which AEG PLC? But it will be a complete re-write from scratch. There is no easy method to convert one PLC code to another vendor typically. Especially not with older PLCs like the AEG.