AB 6200 series software ver 4.4

valdi

Has anyone sucessfully been able to run the old AB 6200 series software directly from the the DOS window out of windows XP? I was only able to communicate with the processor and monitor the program for about a half hour. After this, my computer completely shut down. I rebooted and tried to communicate with the plc5 but I get a editor fatal error at the AB shell menu on top. I am using a null modem serial cable to a built in serial port on the laptop.

Similar Topics

Im trying to find a copy this old software to buy, borrow, download etc. I need it to make repairs on the the old PLC2, PLC5 and SCL-500...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am attempting to use ethernet on my pc's instead of dh+ i have attached the 1785-enet sidecard and manually assigned it an ip address...
Replies
Views
Hello evrybody, I have somme questions for you =) First, I have installed the PLC5/250 Programming Software (Allen Bradley - Rockwell - 6200...
Replies
Views
Has anyone out there, that is still using AB 6200 series software version 4.3 ever got this to work on windows xp professional. I did get loaded...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope someone can answer this for me.. Does Rockwell Software 6200 Series have master install keys like the AI or Logix software?? Reason...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom