RSView Studio Help "bus"

CJones

I was wondering if anybody could help I've been working for two days trying to get a Machine Edition project to see a PLC through a gatway and have not had any luck.

Machine edition will run on a Panelview conected on Ethernet through a 1756 Enetb - 1756 backplane - 1756 DHRIO out the DH+ wire to a 504.

I can't get past the DHRIO with linx enterprise, all I get is "bus" after the card.

I don't really want to know how to do it just is it possible and what to do with "bus"?

Thanks

Clint

Similar Topics

Hello I am trying to get certain screen components to be visible unless an h/o/a switch is turned to manual I:0/8 being the input for the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, In addition to the Alarm list for one of our machines, I would like to include an Blinking Indicator which will Display only the...
Replies
Views
I need to figure out how to set a tag to a different state when the screens are changed. A Rockwell Support person offered a parameter file but i...
Replies
Views
Hi,I´m learning to work with RSView Studio and I have to make a real modification to a PanelView Plus 600. My question is:When you download a...
Replies
Views
I have a project created on my laptop and I am trying to open that same project on a different laptop but I cant seem to find out how to have it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom