Wonderware Print trending values

MGuenette

Hi

I would like to know if it's possible to print the values only of a trending.

Any suggestion
Thanks
Martin.

Last edited:
If you are on a trend, right click should bring up a menu. Towards the bottom of it is a selection "Save Data". This will save to a *.csv file, which can then be opened in Excel.

I just dont have any menu by clicking the right button. If I click left, I access the menu where I can select the witch tag is assigned to the pen number one number 2....

You should be able to make a new button that has a PrintHT Function on it.

PrintHT()

Can be used in a button for printing the Historical Trend chart associated with the specified Hist Trend type tagname. The Historical Trend must be visible on the screen when using this function.
Category
historical
Syntax
PrintHT("Trend_Tag");
Parameter
Description
Trend_Tag
History Trend tagname. Actual string or Message tagname.
Remarks
None
Example(s)
PrintHT("HistTrend1");