dl105 diagnostics

icky this unit has been in operation for several years and is in a locked enclosure . so no one has been playing with it . what would cause it to lose firmware like that ? any ideas ?

Typically it happens when the unit is exposed to a very high energy voltage spike such as lightning or a high voltage utility transformer going out.

ElectricEngy, if the run light is flashing I can pretty much guarantee it isn't running any logic.

Similar Topics

Hi All: I just found this site, and it seems great! I have been tasked with coming up with a way to repair a small custom controller for one of...
Replies
Views
Hi i have a problem with koyo DL105 is not communicating with the PC. error: No response from PLC. How could i communicate with the plc...
Replies
Views
Hi i have a problem with koyo DL105 is not communicating with the PC. error: No response from PLC. How could i communicate with the plc...
Replies
Views
B
Looking for somebody in Toronto GTA area who would like to come in and do a small programmming project for a DL105. Please contact me by...
Replies
Views
S
I am new to the forum so hopefully this isn't too obvious a question. I am hoping to interface an external computer with a Koyo DL105 PLC (the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom