Plc

testing

programming the plc is the easy part.........getting the program to actually do what you want is the trick

program PLC, dont forget, boss breathing down your neck, and need it running yesterday... !!!

Thats the question I'm always ask to myself, can I program too? Honestly speaking, working here in my present company does not allowed us to learn more, what they always think about is by their selves. They think that sharing a knowledge to others is dangerous things, because they afraid of losing their positions. Thats why I made a question here regarding free software, because for four years working here, even once I have not given a chance to train nor attend seminars. All we have to do here is "Study alone and stand at your own feet."

You might want to check out squared.com. The demo verson of proworx is limited to the size of the program, but still big enough for any learning programs. You can upload, download and save those programs.

The direct logics from automationdirect.com does not allow you to save, upload or download, but from the demo program you can get an idea of what is going on. There tech support is fantastic and that might make up any difference. I just finished a project with an EZ220P keypad, and tech support answered all my questions.

Leonardo2003 said:
They think that sharing a knowledge to others is dangerous things, because they afraid of losing their positions.

My friend told, if you give one hint, you will get 3 back, soon or later.

To Leonardo

Hey Leonardo2003,

kumusta ka? Nasaan ka Phil? I'm here sa pinas. Mtagal na ako sa website na ito kaya lng di ako nagpo-post.

Regards;
Joel