GXdeveloper

faehigkeit1

Hello, when I try to convert the program after making edits gxdeveloper keeps trying to connect to the plc as if I am in online edit mode. How do I turn this off?
Thanks for any help
Dean

GX Developer FX

Tools > Options

Then put a bullet in bullet circle "Dont Write to PLC" in the after conversion writing behaviour box.

Thanks Dave,
I don't know why that setting changed. Maybe when I was in monitor write mode that bullet then gets selected.
Thanks again
Dean

When you go into monitor write mode, you get two pop up windows, one of which is a prompt to change the convert option to write to plc. That is probably why it changed.

Marc

Similar Topics

i am using a Q64DAN (4 channel Analogue out card) can someone give me some pointers on how to set it up and how to write to it. i have got it in...
Replies
Views
Well i have a fx1n mitsubishi plc and the thing is that i'd like to make a communication between the plc and Matlab, so Matlab can read and manage...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any book, manual, link, or website that would have many ladder examples and techiques using Mitsubishi GX Developer?.
Replies
Views
For some reason I cannot program a timer in GXDeveloper. I have to copy and paste an existing one and reconfigure. Any help?
Replies
Views
Hello I am using gxdeveloper for the 1st time.. i am very used to rslogix, but am having trouble with the gxdeveloper in forcing on and off my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom