Program question

I am working with a GE_Fanuc 90-30, I am working with PID loops that
require analog inputs as well as outputs, I need to convert this analog output so I can use it to energize a discrete output, can someone give me some advice on this

If all you want to have the analog signal do, is to turn a discrete output ON or OFF at different signal levels, the 90-30 has seven comparison functions, GT, LT, EQ, NE, GE, LE, and RANGE.

If you want the analog output from the PID function to control the percentage of time the discrete signal is ON over a fixed time period, it gets a bit more involved.

Which are you trying to do?

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm learning AOI programming in RSLogix 5000. I created an AOI with several input and output parameters but when I choose the AOI in the main...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a SLC 5/04 with a BAS module sending print data to a dot matrix printer. In the Basic program in this module, there are what...
Replies
Views
I have a BTEC assignment that requires me to answer the following question: Relating to PLC programming standards and/or commercial products...
Replies
Views
In program, L36ER is communicating with L33ER through Ethernet. L33ER module shows unknown. i installed L33ER EDS file of very version but no...
Replies
Views
I am upgrading a Micro 84 to a AB Micro 1000, I understand most of the logic but I am noticing a small vertical dash after coils and contacts. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom