Mitsubishi FX2N AI Module FX0N3A

ggchavhan

Hi

I am working for a project where tow Analog I/Ps I will require.
When I connected to PLC and upload the project I couldnot find connected AI modules in PLC hardware
Secondley I don't know how to access the analog signal in memory register, I tried FROM (4)P function but I coulnot suceed.
Please help me, If any code for above AI access is there I will be very thankful.

Thanks

GAJANAN

Can you show what parameters you used for the FROM instruction? And you need to use TO instruction to configure the model to start A/D D/A operation (in your case A/D).

http://www.beijer.se/web/BExFilePileAUT.nsf/0/BD5C5E596A527CAFC125728E00590DA8/$FILE/FX0N_3A_verE.pdf

There's a User's Guide in English and section 5 describes BFM (Buffer memory) that need to be read and written to through the TO and From instruction. Section 8 has program examples to help you get started, note the position of the module. Fist module after a plain FX2N is numbered 0 and then next is 1 and so on. Hope this helps :)

Thanks AlexKall
Yes, I could do it but only at 8 bit resolution, How to have A/D 16 bit coversion, Please guide.

Thanks again

Gajanan

I'm afraid that the module only support 8 bit resolution.

EDIT: You can get 12 bit but you would have to go for FX-4AD.

Last edited:
That module can't give 16 bit resolution. It's very old technology. To get higher resolution, use FX2N-5A for 4 inputs and 1 output, or other FX2N family modules.